IMTEC 2013, taking place in Monaco, is the first medical travel event to provide a platform to network with the entire global market within one place over 2 days, thus saving you huge amounts of time, money and hassle.
International Medical Travel Exhibition and Conference (IMTEC)
The Grimaldi Centre, Monaco
22-23 March 2013
Nowadays people travel abroad to receive better medical, dental and surgical procedures. This is due to the affordability, better facilities or higher levels of quality care that can be found around the globe. IMTEC 2013 in Monaco is the venue for the global medical travel industry to meet, do business, network and formulate best practice under one roof.
IMTEC conferences: Promoting and exploring the potential of medical tourism
IMTEC conferences are designed as open platforms to promote and explore the potential of medical tourism in specific countries and regions.
The objective of IMTEC medical travel conferences is to network with all decision makers, providers, intermediaries and supporting functions of a medical traveler case. This relates to inbound as well as outbound global medical travel. A special focus is on cross-border healthcare and the promotion of customer interests such as the right for patient mobility in Europe.
Key IMTEC conference issues
- Legal and ethical aspects of medical travel
- Insurance perspective of medical travel and pricing
- Market trends and mechanics
- Country and region specific topics
- Regulations and supranational standardisation in global healthcare
- Patient safety and quality of healthcare
- Future of medical tourism
- Customer perspective of healthcare travel
- Marketing/promotion of medical tourism
Click here to receive further details on the conference agenda and programmes.
Exhibit with IMTEC and raise your company's profile
Exhibiting with IMTEC provides an outstanding combination of networking and corporate branding opportunities. It's an excellent opportunity to promote your company's profile among the influential decision-makers in the medical tourism industry.
Participation in the IMTEC 2013 exhibition will strengthen global awareness of your products and services to an audience of important decision-makers. More importantly it will confirm your position as an industry leader.
IMTEC brings together the leaders in the medical tourism industry at an event designed to create maximum interaction and networking opportunities. IMTEC is a forum where governments, hospitals, tourism authorities insurance services, consultants can promote their brands, meet potential customers and entertain existing clients.
Align your brand with this exceptional and exclusive global event. Present your products and services in a dynamic and interactive environment, and send a clear message to all of your stakeholders.
Why exhibit at IMTEC?
- Network and meet with industry professionals and decision makers from around the globe
- A neutral platform with a high connectivity factor
- Have the opportunity to present and discuss your products with industry leaders
- Increase awareness of your organisation to key stakeholders within the field of medical travel
- Take part in pre-arranged meetings for exhibitors with their target audience
Enquire about exhibiting or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more and book your place at IMTEC 2013
Contact IMTEC 2013 in Monaco
For any enquiries related to the show please feel free to contact the organisers:
Informa Life Sciences Exhibitions
Office 301 - Sultan Business Center
P.O. Box 28943
United Arab Emirates
Tel:+971 4 407 2586
Intuition Communication Ltd bears no responsibility for information published on this website, which concerns or relates to advertisers and their products and services. Read Disclaimer in full.