PRAGA MEDICA eye surgery provider based in Prague. They specialise in all kinds of laser and
intraocular eye surgery such as IntraLASIK Wavefront, cataract surgery, phakic
intraocular lens exchange, refractive lens exchange (RLE) and laser assisted
intraocular lens replacement.
Founded back in 2009, Praga Medica (www.medicalservicesprague.com)
is a leading Czech eye surgery provider based in Prague. They have
excellent knowledge of the Czech medical and tourist services. They
speak fluent English and cooperate with several clinics. Praga Medica
specialize in providing full range of eye surgery procedures, both laser
and intraocular, for international patients.
had hundreds of satisfied international patients from all around the
world, Praga Medica is a time-tested highly professional and reliable
medical provider. Find out more about Praga Medica by reading vision correction testimonials.
Watch their video testimonial on YouTube
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE) abroad, from €800
No waiting list
- 5 days stay in Prague
- Top quality Alcon Acrysof Restor lenses
Read more about RLE abroad.
LenSx laser assisted intraocular surgery abroad, from €1760
- Most modern method for laser assisted (blade-free) intraocular surgery
- Blade-free, quick recovery, accurate LenSx technology
Read more about Femto-Cataract Surgery.
Cataract surgery abroad, from €800
- Thorough preoperative examination
- Top quality Alcon yellow lenses, toric and multifocal lenses available
Read more about cataract surgery abroad.
Apply for a free initial consultation now!
Complete their short contact form and you will be promptly contacted by one of their eye sugery consultants.
Eye surgery in Prague, in the Czech Republic with Praga Medica
- Apply for a free online medical consultation
- Centrally located eye clinic in Prague, Czech Republic
- Certified english speaking eye specialists
- Free medical consultation
- Time-tested American Acrysof lenses for refractive lens exchange
- Modern equpment including a new generation Carl Zeiss femtosecond laser, and LensX laser for blade-free cataract surgery
- High quality eye surgery abroad for local prices, yet tailored to international patient's needs
- Cost reduction up to 80%
- Full lasik in just 3 days and Intraocular refractive lens exchange in 5 days
- No waiting list - eye surgery within 2 weeks time
- Top customer support speaking Czech, English, German, Spanish
- Vast experience with international patients
- Local customer representative assistance
List of available eye surgery procedures in Prague, Czech Republic
Visit their website to see a complete list of intraocular procedures and laser procedures with up-to-date rates.
PRAGA MEDICA HEALTHCARE s.r.o.
Plzenska 251/173, 150 00 Praha 5, Czech Republic
Click here to request a call back.
Chat and Skype available on their website.
Get a quote from Praga Medica.
Intuition Communication Ltd bears no responsibility for information published on this website, which concerns or relates to advertisers and their products and services. Read Disclaimer in full.